DID YOU KNOW?
A kid will wear approximately 10 sizes in their first year and an estimated 183m outgrown children’s clothes are sitting in the back of UK wardrobes, according to environmental charity Hubub.
We are help to help! Good quality items were made to last longer and we believe they shouldn’t be thrown away. It’s quick and easy to sell via Kids O’Clock. Simply follow the steps below:
- Empty your kids’ closet – follow our tips here
- Upload your items (We accept all brands!)
- Set your price and description – try and be as accurate and clear as possible! It really helps our buyers. Remember to take clear pictures.
- Ship your items, once they sell
- Make a little extra money from your outgrown, preloved kids’ items – Kids O’Clock takes 30% of the sale, you get the rest in your bank account.
Some things to bear in mind:
NOT MUCH TIME TO DO IT ?
- Please make sure your items are in sellable condition and mention any imperfections in the product description. The more accurate and honest you are, the better!
- Please wash your items before listing and sending them to make sure they get to the buyer in good condition
- Please ensure your images are clear and any signs of wear are clearly visible. Remember to upload pictures in a square format – this will ensure that your listing will be clearly displayed to sellers.
- When pricing your item, we ask that you take into consideration any wear – pricing your items competitively means that your chances of selling will be higher.
There is more for you!
Through the golden service, we can do it on your. behalf. Reach out our team to
from our team, with your address, number of pieces/ boxes and we will take care of the rest!
Alternatively, you can use The Drop Off to 'donate' your preloved items against credit to your favorite brands – learn more about The Drop Off here.
JOIN THE REVOLUTION !